Saturday, April 10, 2010

So, it's been awhile....

Ok, so I missed blogging the winter months completely. But hey, all I can say is it's because I have good reason! So let me up date ya all a bit as to what is going on in our lives. (don't get to excited... there isn't any pictures)
We are pregnant! 'Little Buddy' will be joining us the end of July. That is the main reason I haven't blogged. I have had a really rough few months. Not only the nausea throwing up bit, but my back has been a lot worse with this pregnancy. So bad that I have had to rely on family a lot to take care of me and Breanne.
Darren has started his Masters program with Western Governors University and is working hard to stay caught up. He is shooting to be done in 18 months so.
We sold our home in 8 days and have to be out by the end of the month. (that means like 3 weeks to pack.. and go... where?!?) We have put an offer on a home in Syracuse and are still waiting to hear if it's excepted or not.
Breanne is growing up so fast! She turned 3 in February and is too full of energy for a pregnant mom who can't keep up most of the time. She is excited to move in to a 'big house, with big swing set and have her own room.'
So that is pretty much a wrap as to what's going on with the Jacobson's. Maybe I'll get some pictures posted one of these days!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

WOW!! Congratulations Tara! I haven't talked to you forever!! So a baby boy on the way huh? How exciting! I have exactly 1 month left until my little girl comes - totally can't wait! Awesome that you'll be getting into a house soon too! So many exciting changes! Email me with more details of what's been going on - I'd love to catch up with you more! - Kristin

John and Alisa said...

Since there are no photos and I already know all your fun changes and news, all I have to say is I love your new background and am excited for you to live in Syracuse Sucker!

The Smith's said...

Hey guys-
What exciting news for your family! To sell the townhouse so quickly is great and a new house is always a fun an exciting expierience. Glad that you are back among the Blogging!

Smith's said...

We hope to hear nothing but good news on the closing on the new home within the week! We will be excited to have you in Syracuse.

C C & R said...

Congratulations! Holy cow that was an update! Glad everything is going well for you!

Kel said...

Congratulations! I love having two kids: built-in play dates are the best. Thanks for the update.

Brooke said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can know all your juicy details. :) Congrats on the baby and on selling your home so quickly, holy cow! I'm sure it's stressful not having a place to go though. Have you found a house yet? I was hoping that this pregnancy would be easier, but I guess not...that is so sad!!! I hope you get through it OK. You're a trooper, hang in there! We really need to have a girls night!